VitaminMD supports the HONcode initiative to improve the quality of medical and health information available on the world wide web. Learn more about the HONcode.
As a result, we pledge the following:
1. Authoritative Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organization.
2. Complementary The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
3. Privacy Confidentiality of data relating to individual customers and visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honor or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
4. Attribution Where appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed (e.g. at the bottom of the page).
The source of the medically related content are written by the doctors and medical staff of VitaminMD. Authorship is attributed on the content page and all information is medically reviewed by VitaminMD’s education team.
5. Justifiability Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above.
Please note that there are no guarantees that every medical treatment will satisfactorily cure or repair every condition, for every person, every single time.
6. Transparency The designers of this Web site will always seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. The Webmaster’s e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Financial disclosure No third party commercial or non-commercial organizations has ever provided any economic support or services for this website. If that ever changes, it will be clearly identified, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organizations that have contributed funding, services or material for the site.
8. Advertising policy VitaminMD does not accept any advertising from any company or individual and never has. If that ever changes, the source of funding will be clearly stated and a brief description of our advertising policy adopted by the Web site owners will be displayed on the site. If advertising and/or other promotional material will ever be presented to website visitors, it will be in a manner and context that facilitates differentiation between it and the original material created by the institution operating the site.
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
3. Disclaimer The materials on VitaminMD’s site are given “as is”. VitaminMD makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, VitaminMD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website
4. Constraints In no occasion should VitaminMD or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on VitaminMD’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that VitaminMD or an approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata The materials showing up on VitaminMD’s site could incorporate typographical or photographic mistakes. VitaminMD does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. VitaminMD may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. VitaminMD does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links VitaminMD has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by VitaminMD of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any case identifying with VitaminMD’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States of America and the General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
VitaminMD is dedicated to transparently publishing customer feedback and reviews. This policy applies to reviews submitted by customers through first- and third-party review sites monitored on this platform. We reserve the right to remove posts, comments, or reviews that violate our content policies and/or are suspected to be fraudulent.